Pages

24 November 2011

happy turkey day!

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!  This year, I'm spending the day in the jerz with the entire Burchnall clan who I haven't seen all together in over a year.  And I'm totally thankful for that.  I'm also pretty thankful for my mobility, being able to dance again, my awesome roomie and amazeballs friends, my pilgrim dress, and that I get to eat some really wonderful food.  So, I hope y'all are equally thankful for everything you have and are as fortunate as I am this year.  Have a wonderful holiday and stay tuned over the weekend for some great recipes from my Thanksgiving menu!  xoxo, lady baby j

eat me!

Here's what I'll be stuffing myself with on this Thursday of thanks:

brined turkey
fried turkey
sausage & sage stuffing
mashed potatoes
candied carrots
brussel sprouts with pork belly & pecans
green bean casserole
basby pearl onions
tangerine cranberry sauce 
canned cranberry sauce
parsnips
creamed corn
homemade bread
apple pie
pecan pie
pumpkin maple whoopie pies
pear nectar cocktails
apple brandy cocktails

No comments:

Post a Comment