Pages

28 May 2011

mid-afternoon coffee break

Just a quickie today.  I've lived on the border of Greenpoint and Williamsburg for the past three and a half years and I'm still discovering new places.  Granted, there's a new store or restaurant opening every day so it would take a whole lot of effort to keep up with everything.  Well today, I stopped into Lunchbox, a little juice and sandwich shop that I've probably passed a billion times for an iced coffee.  Holy cow!  This was one of the best iced coffees I have ever had the pleasure of sipping.  It was dark, rich and creamy.  With a drop of cream and a shake of cinnamon, this hit the spot more than any other iced coffee to be found in my 'hood.  Thanks for the Saturday afternoon pick-me-up Lunchbox... you saved my errand running ass!

And because one caffeinated compliment does not a blog post make, here are some awesome food photos from the creative mind of Christopher Boffoli.  Tiny people, big food.  I love these.





No comments:

Post a Comment